WHY DOES CJAP EXIST?
Qualified Contents Accelerate Your Business.
Qualified entrepreneurs can benefit from pitching opportunities from a Japanese companies, Cambodia Business Associations and impact investors.
Hands on Support
Peer to peer mentoring from mentors from Cambodian Business Associations and Japanese business professionals.
A comprehensive 8 months training program with lecturers, mentors, entrepreneurs and other stakeholders.
Opportunities to join 3 days Boot Camp in Cambodia to accelerate your business and brush up your pitch deck.
Business lectures by Cambodian and Japanese business professionals.
Business networking opportunities with Cambodia and Japanese business professionals.
■ Business characteristics
- This program is open to businesses in all industrial sectors
- Entrepreneurs aiming to develop their business and seek funds for growth
- Entrepreneurs looking for pitching and networking opportunities with the local business associations and Japanese companies
■ Key requirements
- Seed and Early stage entrepreneurs with market ready products or services, or those who can launch their business within 6 months
- Tuition fee:
– Scholarship will be available for potential entrepreneurs
– 600$ / 6 months
- Entrepreneurs with potential business solutions to solve social and environmental challenges will be preferred for the pitching opportunities to/with the impact investors.